Everyone is welcome to join as a general member.
- Various professional development workshops & networking events with our corporate sponsors
- Opportunity to participate in our internal case competition
- Access to our vast network of alumni
- A $25 Semester Membership Fee
- A $50 Lifetime Membership Fee
If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by one of our weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM. We would love to meet you!
Joining a Committee
If you want to be more involved, you can apply to be in one of our 8 committees. Being a committee member will give you the opportunity to strengthen specific skills and form a stronger bond with your fellow members.
Please note that in order to become a Committee Member (CM), it is mandatory that you fill out both the General Member Application and the Committee Member Application.
Committee members organize and manage BWIB's member dues, committee member points system, alumni database, master calendar, and CalLink. They also provide club resources to all members and facilitates inter-committee communications.
- Committee members will be expected to assist the VP in executing fundraisers. They will also process reimbursements, apply for ASUC grants, and maintain records of all club finances.
- Committee members will be responsible for staying in consistent contact with BWIB's sponsors. They will also be in charge of planning, organizing, and scheduling all events hosted by external corporations.
Technology & Communications
- Committee members will work with the VP's to establish, maintain, and expand the BWIB website. They will also be required to facilitate internal club communications and execute any initiatives being pushed out by the marketing team.
- Committee members will be responsible for increasing BWIB’s social media presence through the of use social media (Facebook, Instagram) with the sole purpose of spreading awareness about issues faced by women in the workforce.
- Committee members will coordinate the itineraries, budgets, and logistics for all of our internal development events, which include our retreats, socials, and community outreach projects.
- Committee members will work with the VP to establish relationships with the greater campus community, including MBA groups, Haas professors, other UC Berkeley student organizations, and the Career Center.
- Committee members will assist in advertising BWIB apparel and managing BWIB’s campus presence.